Here At SYNCRO we developed our live chat software to ensure it works for weebly, and all other website builders. We always want to ensure that our software works with any type of website, whether it be custom websites, themed websites, or websites built on builders like Weebly.
Some of the website builders out there can be confusing for some and users may not know where to place embed code within their site. So we have put together a step by step guide on how to easily install SYNCRO into your Weebly website.
- The first thing you’ll want to do is login to your Weebly account.
- Next click the “Edit Website” button.
- You will now be taken to the Weebly website editor. From here you will want to click on “Settings” button in the top menu.
- Next you need to click on the “SEO” tab in the left hand menu.
- Now you need to sign in to your SYNCRO account. We recommend doing this in another tab so that you can keep your Weebly site open in another.
- Next click on “My Sites” in the top menu.
- Next click the “Manage” button.
- Now click on the “Settings” tab.
- Now click on the “Install” tab. Here is where you need to copy the SYNCRO embed code.
- Now go back to your Weebly SEO tab and paste the SYNCRO embed code into the “Footer” field.
- Lastly click on the “Save” button.
- You are done! SYNCRO is now working on your website.
If following along to a video is more your speed, watch the installation video below.
So if you’re looking for a live chat software for Weebly, or if you need any assistance installing it please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you’re new to SYNCRO click here for a free trial, or here to sign up.